If you want to register or change your mobile number in Bandhan bank, then you must follow this article as here you could find the best tips that could help you with the process. You must know that in the digital world, most of the work or done online. And banks are also providing much best banking facility that could be beneficial.
But to get the online banking facility, it is important that you get your mobile number registered. People also would like to change their registered mobile number in Bandhan Bank due to many reasons.
You must know that Bandhan bank is a popular and well-known bank that offers you many best banking options. If you want to do a transaction in your Bandhan Bank account, it is essential to register your mobile number to get the SMS alerts on your mobile number.
Changing a registered mobile number in Bandhan bank is quite an easy option as it does not take much time and effort. And you won’t be asked for any additional charges for the registration or changing of mobile number in Bandhan Bank.
Seven effective steps to Change or Register mobile number in Bandhan bank
There are some of the steps that you need to follow quickly to register or change your mobile number in Bandhan bank. And the best steps are mentioned below:
- In the first step, you need to approach your home branch of Bandhan Bank. Here you need to maintain your account along with all the necessary documents like a copy of your proof of address like the latest telephone bill, Aadhaar card, passport, and much more.
- You may also obtain your Customer Request Form for changing your registered Mobile Number.
- In the third step, you need to fill up the Customer Request Form, change the form, and enter all the required details.
- After you have filled the Customer Request Form, you need to submit the Customer Request Form and necessary documents like proof of address.
- Then you need to take acknowledge your request. Here the bank executive will verify your form, signature, and other details. And then the acknowledgment of your request.
- In the sixth step, you need to do the processing of your request to change your registered mobile number. The Bandhan bank will change your registered mobile number in your account and in the bank records in this step.
- In the last step, you need to verify the change in your registered mobile number with the bank. In this step, you will be sent a notification by Bandhan bank through SMS on your new mobile number or email about changing your registered Mobile number in your account within a few hours.
How to Register your Mobile number for SMS Banking in Bandhan Bank?
To register the mobile number for SMS Banking, you have to type an SMS ‘REG ACCOUNT NUMBER‘ and send it to 09223011000 from a registered mobile number with the bank.
|Balance Enquiry Number||09223008666|
These are some of the best steps that could make your process of registration or change of mobile number in Bandhan bank quicker. This process is quite easy and quick as the process does not take more than ten to fifteen days to complete the registration or changing of mobile number process.