Dena Bank is a national bank that follows the norms presented by the Reserve Bank of India. The bank has been delivering abundantly convenient services and facilities to its customers in the public banking sector. Having an account in a Dena bank means enjoying a lot of facilities and services offered by them.
Having an account in Dena bank means, you will access the large number of facilities and services that they offer. One such facility is the net banking service they offer. Through net banking, a person can make any transaction by staying at home. They can use their bank’s money at their own convenient time. However, it is the best option for carrying out daily transactions.
The account holder who opted for et banking can easily make transactions without going to a bank or an ATM. When a person opts for the net banking feature, they are provided with a customer ID. With this customer ID, one uses to log in to their net banking account and access all the net banking features.
This customer ID is unique and allows the banking system to link your bank account individually with your net banking account. The entering of the customer id is crucial for entering the net banking account and carrying out any transaction form.
How to Get Customer ID of Dena Bank
The Dena bank makes the availability of the customer ID simple. This means a person who owns an account in the Dena bank can easily opt for the net banking feature and get the customer id. The steps to get the customer id are simple and are as follows.
- Firstly, the person needs to visit the Dena bank branch closest to them.
- The person then needs to write a formal application regarding the net banking account’s activation and requesting a unique customer id for them.
- They need to send this application to the bank manager or any other executive looking over the net banking facilities. One must also keep in mind that, along with this application, the person needs to provide and attach other essential documents as well that are related to the identity of the account holder like an Adhaar card, pan card, etc.
- After seven working days, the person will receive the customer id on a discrete envelope on visiting the bank branch.
- Lastly, this customer id must be kept safe and must be memorized.
Dena bank customer id can be found on the front page of your passbook or checkbook. You can also call Dena bank toll free number 18002336427 and ask for the customer id of your account.
Dena bank is one of the most respected banks in India. They provide a lot of facilities and services to their clients. One such facility is net banking. Through net banking, one can carry out transactions whenever they feel like.
To access a net banking facility, one needs to have a unique customer id. They can get the customer id by requesting it from the bank branch, and this customer id must be kept safe as it is the means through which you can avail of net banking.