Are you having an account in City Union Bank? Are you willing to facilitate the net banking services of your account? The involvement of technology has smoothened up the aspects of banking and financial facilities. Everyone is now trying their hands on the advanced banking facilities to keep in touch with their accounts.
One can now easily make transactions and can also play different kinds of bills as well without visiting the branch or ATM. The only thing that you have to use here for accessing the unlimited services of net banking is your bank’s customer ID. It is one of the advanced features being provided by the banking facilities for providing ease of usage to the users.
Net banking is a premium feature and one needs to activate it before starting accessing. Once activated, the City Union Bank Customer ID and the password are usually being delivered to the users. Customer ID is a unique number being allotted by the bank services for accessing one’s bank account through net banking. For enabling safe and secure access, one needs to keep the Customer ID and password secret one.
Ways to get Customer ID in City Union Bank
1. Through Passbook or Cheque Book
If you have a passbook, then customer ID can easily found on the front page of your passbook. When you create an account with City Union Bank you will get a welcome kit as well checkbook. Customer id can be found on the welcome kit as well as the front page of the Chequebook.
2. Through account Statement
Usually, customer id is printed on your account statement. You can request for account statement through net banking or by email.
3. Through Customer Care number
You may receive customer id by calling on city union bank customer care number 044-71225000 from registered mobile number.
4. Through Branch
Customer ID is the unique identity number being provided by the bank authorities for enabling internet access over their bank accounts. The only things that you need to do for getting it conveniently are:
- Go to your nearest City Union Bank branch or you can easily check into the official bank’s website for the same also.
- Fill in the requisite form being provided by the City Union Bank for availing internet banking facility.
- Make sure to add the details very carefully to avoid any interruption over there.
- Once you have successfully verified the customer details, a mail will be delivered to your provided email id from the bank’s side that will include your User Id, password, and a set of instructions to be followed as well.
|Customer Care number||044-71225000|
|Head office||Tamil Nadu state, Thanjavur district|
How to activate Customer ID and Password for City Union Bank?
- Getting User ID and password is not only the limit but one has to activate these also to enable easy internet banking. The only things that you have to do for accessing these are:
- Go to the official website of City Union Bank. You can easily make a direct search for the same and can also search for URL: https://www.onlinecub.net.
- Add the User ID that you have recently received from the branch and then tap on the Continue button to move further with the process.
- Next, add the password very carefully and then press Submit to confirm it.
- Change your login password and transaction password for improving security norms and once done press Submit to enable easy access over the same.
So, Guys! It is all about the customer ID of City Union Bank. You can easily make use of the above guide for enabling easy access over the User Id and for safely activating it.