Indian banks are some of the finest in the world. The banks in India care deeply about their clients and bring forth several advantages and benefits for them. The facilities and services that these banks offer are all in favour of the account holders and make the banks so friendly in the first place.
Often it is seen as a problem that one is asked to send money to an account number but to get the reassurance; they want to check the name of the account holder. This is becoming somewhat difficult, one might think, as not every person knows how to get the account holder’s name via the account number.
Is this even possible to know the account holder’s name using the account number? The answer is a simple yes. Here we will see how.
Two Ways Know Account Holder Name By Bank Account Number
There are two separate ways through which one can get the account holder’s name via account number. These two ways are –
- Using the cash deposit machine method
- Using internet banking method
Method 1: Know Account Holder Name Using Cash deposit machine method
- Above all else, you need to go to the Bank of the individual whose record name you need to discover.
- Inside the bag, you need to find the cash deposit machine.
- You need at that point to include the account number on the cash deposit machine.
- The machine will, at that point, show the account holder’s name.
- Nonetheless, these means may fluctuate from bank to bank. This implies that the stage at which you will see the account holder’s name shown on the machine’s screen won’t be the equivalent for each Bank.
- An illustration of this is that a few banks will expect you to enter the account number and deposit the money afterwards. At that point, the machine will check the notes, and before the entire exchange gets finished, it will show the account holder’s name.
- You may drop the transaction cycle at the last step to get your cashback.
Example: In the State bank of India cash deposit machine, Follow steps ‘Cardless Deposit/Language/Your Mobile Number/Account Type/Beneficiary Account Number“, account holder name will be shown on the screen.
Method 2: Know Account Holder Name Using Internet Banking Method
- To utilize this method, you need to account in a similar bank as the account holder whose name you need to find.
- Open the web banking site of your bank. Complete the login cycle.
- You need to tap the fund transfer choice at that point.
- You would then need to add another beneficiary/payee. A similar bank is required because the recipient or payee must be inside the same bank.
- Next, you need to enter the account number whose account holder’s name needs to sort out.
- The account holder’s name will be shown on your screen. You can rapidly get the recipient’s name as recorded by the bank.
- Simply click the Cancel button to end the cycle right at that point, or you can add the payee on the off chance you need to.
Getting the account holder’s name via account number might sound impossible. But this is a common thing and can be done very easily. This can be done in two ways via a cash deposit machine or internet banking method. Here in this article, we talked about these steps in detail.
Lost my passbook n a/c no. How to get my account number
How to Find account holder name by account number and IFSC code online
How to find account holder name by account number